Monday, July 30, 2007

Stevia Cuttings Accident

Bad news, I found my Stevia cuttings on the balcony floor! In this delicate stage I suspect it could very well be the end of them.
We've had some bad weather and very strong wind that created chaos on my balcony garden. Fortunately enough, my Stevia Rebaudiana plants from which I took the cutting are O.K.! Check out my main blog and you'll see that my tomato plants were less fortunate. I'm still counting the casualties, but there's some hope that my cuttings will survive. However, I won't make the same mistake twice, so I brought the cuttings inside where they'll have at least some chance to survive, i.e. root.
In the case they die, I'll be sure to take more cuttings as soon as I can. Next time, my Stevia cuttings will be safely placed inside of my apartment, in controlled environment.

No comments: